- View the Video!
- Click here to purchase (you will be taken to another site)
- Also from the designer of the TOAD - The Rackitteer -
Click Here for more information.
The TOAD is a US patented fluid distribution device designed to radially distribute liquids evenly over a tank’s interior. Used in wine fermentation as a pump over irrigator, the TOAD has proven to provide more consistent coverage over wine “must” resulting in better extraction of phenolic, odor and flavor compounds than any other device on the world market. The TOAD will not ‘bruise’, will not clog, and its sanitary, durable 304 stainless steel construction insures longevity and uninterrupted CIP service over the lifetime of the product. Lightweight design makes it suitable for portable use as well.
Features for the Standard 2 Inch Inlet Model (other inlet sizes available)
- Easy to use
- Throw range from 1.0-3.0 meters diameter (3-24 feet)
- No clogging
- Self cleaning
- Lightweight (<4 lbs.)
- Full coverage-leaves virtually no footprint
- Can be used in a truncated tank with optional stainless steel arm
- Inlet = 2” Triclover, I-line or Sanitary couplings
- No ball bearings
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel cage
- 14 gauge 304 stainless steel blade
- Food grade UHMW (Teflon) bearing cone
Sizes and Pricing
- 1.5" - $770
- 2" - $770
- 2" High Flow - $800
- 2.5” and 3” available by request, please call for availability and pricing.
Our Customers Say
"We have struggled with getting good color from our reds despite a host of pump-over implements. This year we combined delestage with The TOAD and got GREAT COLOR and silky mouthfeel from all our reds. My wife is a graduate of TCU and their mascot is the Horned Toad. Now, we love two TOADS!"
- Pat Brennan, Brennan Vineyards
Call for pricing on other equipment.
Fax orders to: (805)-456-4554
Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.